EXALT -Target IITJEE | NEET | NTSE Stage II
About CourseBridge Course (Online) – Initiation Phase for Two Year Preparation of IIT JEE / NEET
Bridge Course (Online)
Initiation Phase for Two Year Preparation of IIT JEE / NEET
The year 2020 had been a learning curve for all of us. Your NTSE preparation must have strengthened your readiness for Board Exams. In case you feel that you are ready for your Board Exams and can devote some 8 hours per week to ensure that the year 2021 is your side, this Initiation Course Course is relevant for you.
Online Classes | Online Chapters Tests (Objective) | Online Doubts & Discussions
- Online Classroom Course towards a strong foundation for IIT JEE | NEET | Olympiads
- Also beneficial for NTSE Stage II
- Subjects to be taught – Physics Chemistry Biology & Mathematics
- Classes on Weekdays (4 days and 2 classes of 1 hour each per day)
- Fortnightly Special Classes for MAT
- Course Duration 80 hours
- Chapter Tests for Class X is complimentary with this course
- 4 Full-Length NTSE Stage – II Online Tests will be conducted
* Fee Adjust Option available for those who take admission in two years Online CRP
What Will I Learn?
- The foundation of Mathematics required for IIT JEE and NEET (Physics in NEET becomes a nightmare for most of the students if the fundamentals of Mathematics are not clear) will be dealt with here. The objective is to develop Mathematical Thinking for Class XII and higher.
- The ability to visualize the problems of Physics in the true sense is the key ingredient to succeed in IIT JEE or NEET. The fundamental concepts of classes IX and X are to be carried forward in the most elegant way under the supervision of the mentor.
- The understanding of elements, compounds, and everything around us, needs to develop at the early stages of Class XI. Those who take a headstart and follow the rigors of initial training don't lose in the longer run. These classes will be conducted to ensure that you stay focused and ahead.
- Aspiring for NEET or aiming a KVPY scholarship, Biology is the subject to be looked after thoroughly. The early introduction of content and exposure to advanced level questions helps you start confidently in Class XI.
Topics for this course
Points & Straight Lines00:00:00
Laws of Motion00:00:00
Balancing of Redox Reactions00:00:00
Ideal Gas Equation00:00:00
About the instructors
Ashvini, a very simple and down-to-earth person, has a very personal connect with all his students and is known to extract from them beyond their capabilities. A very astute learner and a sharp eye for detail had been training students for IIT JEE top ranks and International Olympiads. He is among those few, who have complete command of all three parts of Chemistry i.e. Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, and Physical Chemistry. An IIT BHU alumnus has a great command over the subject and has a unique style of teaching. know more
- B. Tech IIT BHU
- 17 years’ experience in mentoring students for JEE and Olympiad
- Personally taught numerous JEE top rankers & National / International Olympiads qualifier
- Core Faculty Member at Narayana Academy & FIITJEE Ltd.
- Mentored over 50+ top 100 rankers in JEE Advanced