Maths Olympiad- Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics (IOQM)
The training program will have the following –
- Classes: In all 32 theory classes of 2 hours’ duration each shall be conducted, followed by a problem solving and doubt clearance session. The objective of these classes would be to introduce the best of concepts of the Olympiad syllabus and make sure that your ward has a complete understanding of these topics.
- Study Material: Exclusive and exhaustive study material (e-books) shall be provided. The study material will have detailed theory explained with illustrations, followed by problem sets of RMO, INMO, and IMO level. Besides several mind-maps and worksheets shall also be provided.
- Problem Solving Strategies: Once the theory classes are completed, a 4-day capsule course on how to approach a problem with the best strategies and arrive at an elegant solution, shall be taken. These classes would ensure that students start solving the toughest questions on their own and gain confidence for the upcoming RMO and INMO exams.
- Mock Test Papers: 8 Pre-RMO Mock Test Papers (now IOQM) would be conducted in real simulating conditions and the result and analysis sessions shall be conducted after every test.
|Mode of Teaching||All Theory, as well as Doubts Clearance Classes, will be conducted Online @ UnivFos Portal|
|Tests(Online)||Fortnightly (Online Discussion of selected questions)|
|Content||Online Videos + eBooks + Animations & Simulations|
What Will I Learn?
- Thorough preparation of IOQM. develops mathematical thinking, helps build problem-solving acumen for IIT JEE
Topics for this course
Lines and Angles
Rotation, Homothety and Dilation04:00:00
Cauchy Schwarz Inequality
Algebra of Inequalities02:00:00
Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic01:30:00
Congruences and Residues03:00:00
Fermats Theorem , Wilsons Theorem & Chinese Remainder Theorem02:00:00
Permutations & Combinations
Binomial & Multinomial Coefficients
Pigeon Hole Principle & Extremal Principle
Introduction, Remainder Theorem, and Factor Theorem
The equation on Natural Numbers
The equation on Real Line
Functional Equation based on Polynomials
Equations on Additional Hypothesis
Polynomials & Trigonometry
About the instructors
Mr. Ashish Khare, instils academic excellence in Students of various grades. An accomplished guru with an illustrious career, shaping dreams of numerous students and parents, spanning decades. He has held senior positions in various institutes and has been instrumental in their growth. Equipped with a degree in Science, he went on to do his Masters in Economics, with 21+yrs of Mentoring Experience for IIT JEE and Various Olympiads, he has mentored 1000s of JEE Qualifiers and admits to prestigious foreign Universities including MIT, Stanford, University California Berkeley, Caltech & University of Toronto, with over 100 top 100 rankers in JEE. A member of American Mathematical Society; Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics and Canadian Mathematical Society. Fond of Mathematics, had been running the LinkedIn Group Mathematicians.