Rapid Revision X Board (Social Studies)
The year 2020 had been a learning curve for all of us. In case you feel that your Board Preparation needs a boost and you can add value to your potential, this Rapid Revision Course is relevant. The objective is to strengthen your preparation for the Board Exams, by ensuring that you have run through all the chapters of the syllabus and practice all types of questions in each chapter.
Online Classes | Online Chapters Tests (Objective) | Online Doubts & Discussions
Students may opt for one or more subjects, the Time Table of live classes will accommodate all the three subjects offered by us, i.e. Mathematics Science & Social Studies.
- Students opting for two subjects can enroll them at a cumulative fee of 19,800/=(24,000/=)
- Students opting for two subjects can enroll them at a cumulative fee of 27,000/=(36,000/=)
Salient Features of the Course are as under:
- Weekly Classes followed by a weekly test on the Board Pattern
- Classes will be targeted to improve scores in Boards (CBSE)
- After the syllabus is over, Full-Length Papers (02 per subject) will be conducted
- The entire syllabus has been divided into units clubbing a few chapters and after completion of classes of each unit, Doubts Sessions will be conducted.
- No assistance for Practical Exams will be provided
- Classes will be 60 min duration and will be held Online
- Classes will be recorded and made available the next day, on the portal itself.
- The maximum Batch Size will be 30
- Classes will be interactive in two ways. The child can raise a hand and ask questions in between the lecture.
- No PTMs shall be conducted
- No proctoring of classes and Tests will be done. The child is expected to be regular and honest. Parents may proctor.
What Will I Learn?
- • Thorough Revision of Class X Boards
- • Recordings of Video Lectures accessible till 2021 or the end of Board Exams, whichever is later
- • Monitored Practice of Objective Tests (25% of the paper will have objective type questions)