Mr. Ashish Khare, instils academic excellence in Students of various grades. An accomplished guru with an illustrious career, shaping dreams of numerous students and parents, spanning decades. He has held senior positions in various institutes and has been instrumental in their growth.
Equipped with a degree in Science, he went on to do his Masters in Economics, with 21+yrs of Mentoring Experience for IIT JEE and Various Olympiads, he has mentored 1000s of JEE Qualifiers and admits to prestigious foreign Universities including MIT, Stanford, University California Berkeley, Caltech & University of Toronto, with over 100 top 100 rankers in JEE.
A member of American Mathematical Society; Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics and Canadian Mathematical Society. Fond of Mathematics, had been running the LinkedIn Group Mathematicians, know more ...
PhysicsRajnish, a 100 percentile scorer in quantitative aptitude in CAT had been training students for IIT JEE and International Physics Olympiads. He shares an excellent rapport with his students due to teaching style and developing problem-solving acumen in students. For medical students, Physics without Mathematics is a nightmare and Rajnish has the guru-mantra to do away with that. Being a disciplined sportsman himself and athletic captain during his college days he has a high level of sportsmanship and ethical values. Combining sports with the concepts of the subject is his forte. know more
- B. Tech ISM Dhanbad
- 18 years’ experience in mentoring students for JEE and Olympiad
- Personally taught numerous JEE top rankers & National / International Olympiads qualifiers
- Core Faculty Member at Narayana Academy, Brilliant Tutorials and FIITJEE-Gurgaon
- Had been the mentor of several top rankers including Jitender Reddy AIR 1 - JEE 2010
- V. Shaimak Reddy AIR 3 - JEE 2011
Ashvini, a very simple and down-to-earth person, has a very personal connect with all his students and is known to extract from them beyond their capabilities. A very astute learner and a sharp eye for detail had been training students for IIT JEE top ranks and International Olympiads. He is among those few, who have complete command of all three parts of Chemistry i.e. Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, and Physical Chemistry. An IIT BHU alumnus has a great command over the subject and has a unique style of teaching. know more
- B. Tech IIT BHU
- 17 years’ experience in mentoring students for JEE and Olympiad
- Personally taught numerous JEE top rankers & National / International Olympiads qualifier
- Core Faculty Member at Narayana Academy & FIITJEE Ltd.
- Mentored over 50+ top 100 rankers in JEE Advanced
M. Sc. Botany (Cytogenetics) from University of Allahabad
16 years’ experience in teaching Botany for NEET, NTSE, JSTSE, NSEJS, Olympiad, and CBSE
Produced numerous top rankers in AIPMT/NEET and National / International Olympiads
Worked with various institutions like Aakash Institute, Brilliant Tutorials, Shri Chaitanya, etc.
K K Mishra
B. TECH (NIT) [G C T I , KANPUR] From 1987 to 1991
[Taught camp classes RMO & INMO, KVPY at different centers FIITJEE]
BRILLIANT TUTORIALS, New Delhi 2YEARS
PIE EDUCATION, New Delhi 3YEARS
Sri Chaitanya Institute New Delhi 1YEARS
Dr. Sushitima Soni
10 years’ experience in mentoring for NEET, JSTSE, NTSE and Olympiad aspirants
· Numerous publications in National Journals
· Ex faculty in Narayana Academy, Bansal Tutorial
· Consultant at various Publication houses
Rajender kr. Pathak
- MSC in Geography from Kurushetra University and BA(H) Geography from
- Shivaji College Delhi University
- 12 years’ experience in teaching Social Science & GK NTSE, JSTSE, Olympiad, and CBSE
- Produced numerous top rankers in National / International Olympiads